You can play the same village on both Android and iOS devices after doing an import. You can go back-and-forth between platforms as often you like, easily, after the one-time setup is done.
How can I connect my Clash of Clans from iOS to Android?
The team behind Clash of Clans is one of them.
- Install Clash of Clans on your new device and open it on both devices.
- Open the Settings menu within the app on both devices.
- Select Link a device on both devices.
- Choose ‘This is the old device’ on your iOS device and ‘This is the New Device’ on your Android.
Can you play Clash of Clans in Iphone and Android?
This means that a Clash of Clans player can have their village and game progress on both an Android device and an iOS device at the very same time. Open the Settings menu of Clash of Clans on both the source device and the target device. Tap on Link a device on both devices.
How can I play COC on Android?
HOW TO BEGIN (android) （clash）
- Download and install.
- Open and press ‘Profiles’?
- Press ‘new profile’?
- Press ‘URL’
- Paste the URL address I sent to you and type a name on ‘Name’
- Press confirm on the upper right screen.
- Back to ‘Profiles’ and select the one you just imported.
- Back to the main menu and press the?
How can I play COC on Google?
- Log into or confirm that you are logged into Google+.
- Start a new game of Clash of Clans on your device, and complete the tutorial.
- Go into the in-game settings and connect your village to Google+ using the Google+ sign in button.
- Contact us using the “Help and Support” button in the settings menu.
Is COC will be removed?
Rest assured, it seems as though the shutting down claims are merely rumours. The game is still on the app store and the Clash of Clans social media accounts have not given any indication that the game will be removed come 2022.
Is COC getting removed in 2022?
Clash of Clans is not facing removal from iPhone (iOS) and Android in 2022. The Clash of Clans app will still be playable on supported smartphones and tablets, as no delisting will take place. … Clash of Clans itself will continue to function and isn’t going anywhere. Hey Chiefs, heads-up!
Why is COC shutting down?
The only authority that would be able to officially announce that Clash of Clans is shutting down is the game’s long-time developer, Supercell. … Supercell says it’s due to “technical reasons beyond our control,” so it looks like there won’t be a last-minute change.
Can I play CoC on Chrome?
Clash of Clans (CoC) is a native Android app. Recently, Chrome OS has been slowly rolling out an update that allows Chromebooks to install Android apps from the Google Play Store. … Even now in 2021, CoC is still an amazingly popular game with a huge playerbase.
For Android, open Clash of Clans and connect your village to Google+ in the in-game settings by clicking the Google+ sign in button. IMPORTANT: Before you attempt to link your device, please make sure you have played through the tutorial and not made a purchase before TH4.