How do I recover my old Clash of Clans account?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Clash of Clans application.
- Go to In Game Settings.
- Make sure you are connected to your Google+ account, so your old village will get linked to it.
- Press Help and Support.
- Press Report an Issue.
- Press Other Problem.
Do old Clash of Clans accounts get deleted?
Do clash of clans accounts get deleted? 1 Answer. No, Supercell will not delete a base or remove it for inactivity. It will just sit and wait for the owner to eventually come back online.
How do I get my old Clash of Clans account back on my iPhone?
When you’ve switched from one device to another, simply fire up Clash of Clans on your new phone, tap settings and log in to your Supercell ID. You’ll enter your email address, get a new six-digit code from Supercell and enter that on your phone. Your village will be restored in all its splendor.
How do I find my old supercell ID?
Recover your Supercell ID
- Search your email accounts for any messages mentioning Supercell ID. This will help you figure out with which email you created your Supercell ID.
- Then, once you know with which email you signed up, enter the in-game Settings, tap on “Disconnected” and login.
What happens to inactive clash of clans accounts?
The account remains there for now. There probably will be an update where they would cleanse the server. Otherwise, the only times an inactive account would be “deleted” is when you are a leader of a clan with no members and all of a sudden someone joined your clan. You would be replaced with someone as a clan leader.
Does supercell delete?
Best Answer: Yes, they have the authority to terminate your several-year dormant. Account under the Terms of Service.
How do I recover my Clash of Clans Account 2021?
To retrieve a Clash of Clans account, first of all, you will need to download and install the application on your device. As soon as you launch the game, click on the gear in the northwest corner of your screen. You will be presented with a settings window with options to recover your account.
How do I get my old Clash of Clans back from Facebook?
If you did have your game linked to Game Center / Google+, then simply log in to your old account and open up Clash of Clans. It should prompt you to restore your old village. Simply say yes! Ramil Basiwa and 413 others like this.
How do I get my old Clash of Clans account from Android to iPhone?
Open Clash of Clans on both your devices and follow these steps:
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press the button that fits your current device. …
- Select which type of device you want to link your village TO. …
- Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE and enter it on your NEW DEVICE.
How do you find your player ID on Clash of Clans?
So, how to find your player tag in Clash of Clans? Simply put, tap on the blue icon containing your current XP level in the game, present at the top-left of the screen. The player profile opens up and you can find your player tag which is located right below your name (near the left side of your profile).