Why is Clash of Clans not installing?
Instructions. To fix the Clash of Clans update “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and accept the update again. … Select this, and tap “Clear Cache or Data” as shown below.
What do you do when a game wont download?
Basic troubleshooting steps
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Check your storage space.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Check if the app is available for your device.
- Uninstall & reinstall the app.
- Close & reopen the Play Store.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Restart your device.
How do you fix something that won’t download?
2. Clear the Play Store’s cache and data
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage > Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store and try your download again.
Can you download Clash of Clans on Android?
Getting started is easy, for the new Android player. Head over to Google Play and download Clash of Clans. It’s a free app, though be warned — once you get going, you may feel tempted to buy “gems” and speed up your progress.
Why is Clash of Clans no longer compatible with my device?
If your device is currently running on a operating system lower than iOS 10 or Android 4.4, you will no longer be able to play Clash of Clans unless you update to a later iOS/Android version. Please update to iOS version 10 / Android 4.4 (or higher) as soon as possible.
Why is clash of clans not opening?
Power your device off and back on, then try re-launching the app. Remove the app and re-install it. Upgrade your device to the latest iOS version it supports. Log out of GameCenter and log back in.
Why I Cannot open my CoC account?
Make sure you’re running the latest version of the app. … Try closing the background apps and then restarting the CoC app. Check if you have a stable internet connection. Try running the app again after restarting the device.
What do you do when Play Store says waiting for download?
Top 15 Ways to Fix Google Play Store Stuck at Waiting for…
- Restart Phone. …
- Check Internet Connectivity. …
- Check Available Storage. …
- Check Date and Time of Your Phone. …
- Check App Download Preference. …
- Disable Auto Updates. …
- Check Parental Control Settings. …
- Clear Play Store Cache and Data.
How do I fix pending downloads?
Fixing Play Store “Download Pending” Error
- Check app download preference.
- Check your internet connection.
- Clear Play Store cache and storage data.
- Check your phone storage.
- Stop other downloads.
- Disable VPN on your Android device.
- Check for Android date and time issue.
- Download app from browser.
Why can I not download anything on my iPhone?
An iPhone that can’t download apps may signify that something is wrong with your Apple ID. If the connection between your iPhone and the Apple App Store is disrupted, signing out and signing back in may fix it. Go to Settings, tap your name at the top, and choose Sign Out at the bottom.
Why does it say app not installed?
Corrupted storage, especially corrupted SD cards, is one of the most common reasons why Android app not installed error occurs. Unwanted data might contain elements that disturb the storage location, causing Android app can’t install error.
Why does my phone say nothing is downloading?
Clear Google Play app cache and data
Clearing the Google Play Store app cache often solves many problems, including download pending issues. Clear cache and storage on Android: Open the Settings app. Go into Apps & notifications.
What happens when Play Store doesn’t work?
Your first try at fixing this should be to clear the Google Play Store and Google Play Services cache. Furthermore, you can uninstall and re-install updates to the Google Play Store. Also, make sure you are running the latest software available for your Android device.