StarCraft SoftFlex HTV is a stretchable matte finish vinyl that applies at a lower temperature than most heat transfer vinyls, giving you several options of garment materials to which it can be adhered. StarCraft SoftFlex is also layerable.
How do I use StarCraft HTV?
Application and Care Instructions
- Press at 350 Degrees for 30 Seconds under MEDIUM pressure.
- Peel when entirely COOL to the touch.
- To wash, turn garment inside out, wash in cold water. …
- Tumble dry low heat (hang dry recommended).
- If ironing, do NOT iron directly on the applied image.
- Heat Transfer Mask is recommended.
How long does StarCraft printable HTV last?
StarCraft Inkjet printable matte permanent adhesive vinyl is great for displaying images that require high details, full color, shading, etc., that simply cannot be replicated using regular adhesive solid color vinyl. Last up to 1-2 Years depending on exposure.
Which HTV is best?
EasyWeed is the top all-around iron-on vinyl for all sorts of fabrics, remaining a tried and true choice for t-shirt makers and crafters alike. It applies at a lower temperature and pressure, can be peeled hot or cold, and is extremely durable in the washing machine. Plus, it comes in a great variety of colors!
What heat transfer vinyl is best?
The Best Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets – 2022
- The Best Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet.
- JANDJPACKAGING Washable Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets, 43-Pack.
- Siser Sticky Layerable Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets.
- CAREGY Pre-Cut Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets, 16-Pack.
- HIRALIY Easy-Weed Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV Sheets Bundle Kit, 30-Pack.
Is StarCraft vinyl PVC free?
StarCraft Magic is a beautiful adhesive PVC film that comes in a variety of colors and patterns designed to mesmerize. … Cut Settings: Generally this film can be cut on the same settings as other standard adhesive vinyl films.
What temperature is StarCraft HTV?
Temperature: 285° F / 140° C. Pressure: Medium to Firm. Peel: Warm.
What is the best transfer paper for heat press?
Check out this list of some of the best heat transfer papers to get started.
- BEST OVERALL: NuFun Activities Inkjet Printable Iron-On.
- RUNNER-UP: PPD Inkjet Premium Iron-On Dark T Shirt Transfers.
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Jet-PRO SS JETPRO SOFSTRETCH Heat Transfer Paper.
Which is better sublimation or heat transfer?
If your business focuses or mainly focuses in white and light-color polyester apparel, sublimation is a great option. Your prints will have the lightest hand and great durability and washability. However, if you want to print on any color or material type, heat transfer paper will be your best bet.
What is better sublimation or vinyl?
HTV gives you more options when it comes to garments as it works on any color, unlike sublimation which can only be done on white or light colored fabrics. But if you are personalizing phone cases, mugs, frames, etc., sublimation is a more simplified process that gives you more options.
What kind of printer do I need to print on heat transfer vinyl?
To effectively print on Printable HTV, it will require a printer that uses either Solvent, Eco-Solvent or Latex inks. Such printers are normally referred to as “wide-format” printers since they significantly exceed the size (and price) of any desktop inkjet or laser printer.
Can I put permanent vinyl on top of HTV?
Yes! You totally can. Smooth (sometimes called regular or basic) htv can be layered up to four layers.
How do I know what vinyl to use?
Here is the basic rule: In general, if your surface is hard and smooth (things like walls, mugs, bottles, picture frames, mirrors, boxes, etc.), then go with adhesive vinyl. If your surface is soft and can withstand heat (clothing, shoes, books, tote bags, etc.), then heat transfer vinyl will work best.