When you first open the game, a message flashes up to tell you about in-app purchases and how to disable them. To do this go to your Google Play store app, choose Menu > Settings > Require authentication for purchases. This means you will need to set a password to make in-app purchases.
Why can’t I make in app purchases COC?
You can go to your settings menu and check to see that in-app purchases is turned on. If so, try quitting the game and restarting it. If you are having trouble with buying gems on an Android device, check to make sure that you are logged in using a valid Google account. You should also update our Play Store app.
How do I enable in app purchases in settings?
How to enable or disable in-app purchases on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen, then select Settings in the pop-up menu. …
- On the Settings page, tap Authentication, and then tap Require authentication for purchases.
Does clash of clans have in game purchases?
What Are In-App Purchases? … In the case of Clash of Clans, the basic form of in-app purchases are various quantities of green Gems, the premium currency within the game. Clash of Clans is free to download, but has an option for players to purchase Gems with real-world currency.
How do I set up in app purchases?
Use a promo code for an in-app purchase
- Find the in-app purchase you want to apply the promo code to.
- Start the check-out process.
- Next to the payment method, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Redeem.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Why is my in-app purchase not working?
Restart the device
Sometimes restarting the device can help fix in-app purchase issues. … Re-open the app or game and check if the in-app purchase has been delivered.
Why can’t I buy in-app purchases?
If you experience trouble making a purchase, follow the steps below: Make sure in-app purchase options are set correctly on your device. Play Store > Payment Methods. … Check that all your Google apps are up to date (Google Play, Google Services, …) and that you agreed to Google’s latest Terms and Conditions.
How do I get in app purchases on my iPhone?
To check and turn on In-App Purchases, please follow the steps below:
- Go to device Settings.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Turn on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Tap In-app Purchases.
- Check Allow.
How do I restore in app purchases?
To restore purchases on Android
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
- Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
- Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download.
How do I turn on media and purchases on my iPhone?
Learn how to set up you Apple ID media and purchase settings. To change these preferences, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID , then select Media & Purchases in the sidebar. View and change your Apple ID settings used for purchases from the App Store, Apple Books, subscriptions, and more.
How can I see my purchases in Clash of Clans?
Where do I find my purchase history? You can find your purchase history on the “Profile” page. First, login using your Supercell ID account, then click on your email address on the top right corner of the page.
How can I get COC redeem code for free?
How to redeem Clash of Clans codes
- Log in to your Clash of Clan account.
- Then you go to your account dashboard.
- When there, click “Settings”
- Here you will find the “Redeem Gems” option.
- Enter your Promo Code and click “Get” to redeem it.
How do I enable in app purchases in clash Royale?
To do this go to your Google Play store app, choose Menu > Settings > Require authentication for purchases. This means you will need to set a password to make in-app purchases.
How do you enroll in an in app subscription?
- Launch the Apple Developer app on the device you want to use for enrollment.
- Tap the Account tab.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- If prompted, review the Apple Developer Agreement and tap Agree.
- Tap Enroll Now.
- Review the program benefits and requirements and tap Continue.
How do I see in app purchases?
To see which In-App Purchases are available for the app, tap the app’s name in a listing to navigate to its store page. Then scroll down to the “Information” section in the listing. Locate “In-App Purchases” heading and tap it.